At A.R.M.S we value integrity, self-initiative, and confidentiality.
We are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team.
Athi River Medical Services is a well-established inpatient and outpatient private healthcare facility within Athi River town. We seek to hire experienced and highly efficient individuals to fill up the below posts
JOB TITLE: Pharmacy Technologist
- Education and Knowledge
- K.C.S.E (Kenya certificate of secondary Education) mean grade B-(minus) with B- in English, Chemistry, Biology or Biological Sciences and Mathematics.
- Must have at least 3 years professional training in a reputable institution recognized by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Must be registered with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Must be a member of any pharmaceutical association.
- Must be computer literate.
- At least 2 years’ relevant work experience in a busy hospital environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ensuring proper dispensing of prescriptions by following standard operating procedures.
- Providing advice to patients in managing their pharmaceutical needs.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of records such as pharmacy files, client profiles, prescriptions and charge file systems in coordination with the records department.
- Ensuring regular supply of drugs, surgical requirements and consumables in the hospital by engaging in procurement, stock management and storage by adhering to stipulation as regulated by pharmacy and poisons board.
- Establishing and maintaining effective channels of communications between the pharmacy, nursing department, clinical and other departments of the hospital for effective prescription and dispensing process.
- Define, monitor and supervise the implementation of high standards of performance in quality control and assurance, consistent effectiveness and service delivery to all clients/patients in relation to pharmaceutical services.
- Professionally monitoring pharmaceutical items and their intended use both within the pharmacy and other departments of hospital; and ensuring its usage to the latter and the various departments.
- Accountable for any requisition from pharmacy to other departments. This is to enable check over drug misuse.
- Supervising and monitoring proper use of both controlled drugs falling under dangerous Drugs Act of the pharmacy and poisons Act.
- Administering of ART pharmacy i.e. Anti-retroviral Therapy, drug dispensing both to inpatient and outpatient clients plus mother to child medical care. (PMTCT)
- Any other duties assigned.
JOB TITLE: Chef
- Must be an O’ level certificate holder with a mean grade of D or above.
- Must have diploma or training in catering or any other relevant course.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a cook/chef.
- Prepares the various meals as per the operating menu.
- Ensures food is well cooked and fresh before serving.
- Serve meals to patients and staff members.
- Collects, cleans and stores clean utensils from various wards and the staff lunch room in clean utensil shelves/cabinets.
- Ensures general cleanliness and order of the kitchen and kitchen store.
- Orders food stuff and kitchen accessories /equipment as required.
- Does stock take of kitchen equipment and food stuff.
- Ensures proper use of equipment and reporting any defective equipment.
- Any other duties assigned.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and testimonials to email@example.com quoting the job title on the email subject.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.